Your steam name: Daniel

Your discord name: Dañiel

What are server was this? Primal Fear Crystal Isles

Tribe Name: Ahjin

Location (cords): 179767 -186093 -14291 144.49 -16.08

Location of your Main Base: Cords Above

Dinos involved: 6

Players involved: Wumbo

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: N/A

Soul Terminal: No

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): 12:00pm - 12:00am EST

Details: I got on today only to see everything I've farmed or blueprints I've collected all gone as a megapithecus somehow got into my base and wrecked everything literally everything. I just want to know if anything can be done to atleast recoop some of my losses.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) File(s) attached

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

LeFay

Game Administrator
Staff member
Game Administrator
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
Bitter, I am so sorry, but this is not a Server issue that we are able to assist with. That said, if you reach out to the Community on Discord i have no doubt that the players will reach out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

Support Us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.