Feedback abd suggestions

MapleBaconPancake

Community Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hey, I'm currently playing on your cluster streaming a full Ark Story playthro to twitch in anticipation for genesis. And the rates and your map choices are perfect. I do however have some objective opinions on mods that could make the cluster even better. Based off of what is out there for pve clusters I honestly think you guys could easily have the best cluster. There is one specific mod that is kind of a deterrent for most players when looking for a new cluster. Ark additions. The dinos of that mod are not very well done and are sort of off putting to lopk at in the world. That mod is also part of your performance issues. There is a weird looking tube fish with fangs that overspawns and moves top fast for the ai to path properly which causes a server performance hit. The overspending of braciosaurases in the island map alsp hits your performance. I dont want you to see this as I'm bad talking your server. I'm not. I'm having a ton of fun and so is my stream. This is just some feedback I have based off past experiences of hosting my own servers over the years.

Death220

Community Officer / Officer of Community Manager
Verified User
Community Member
Jun 19, 2019
Many people rely on the AA dinos to help them out. Instead of removing it, there's always turning the spawn rates of those over spawning creatures down :)/

MapleBaconPancake

Community Member
Nov 18, 2019
That's fair, then the three reccomendations I have for that wouldbe to turn off the giant crocodile spawn as it is a bit derpy and meshes into even the smallest hill when it walks, removing that fish that looks like a tuna mated with a piranha, i couldn't tell you the name because it moves to fast. And lowering brachi spawns to a more rare spawn setting like the titan on the island. They currently are everywhere alot of the times