Not open for further replies.

AlexMalix

Community Member
Feb 13, 2021
User name: AlexMalix

Your name in game: Malix

Your steam name: AlexMalix

Your discord name: Malix

What are server was this? !TheIsland Davidscloud 5G 10T Extra Engrams! - (v322.10)

Tribe Name: Tribe of Blake

Location (cords): 58.5 Lon, 92.8 Lat 62.9 Lon 92.8 Lat

Location of your Main Base: 86 Lat 57 Lon

Dinos involved: Flash (Lightning Wyvern), Bailey (Basilosaurus), Emerald (Argentavis in Soul ball)

Players involved: Malix

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: Jewel, Hardly, Jokester

Soul Terminal: Yes

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect):

Details:
So I was taking my newly tamed Basil out to level and explore and hit the southern barrier and got the respawn map. Thinking I might have died due to drowning, unknown damage, ect, I respawned and attemtped to get my gear and Soul balled argy back with the /getbody 1 command, but it said I didn't have a body. Confused I got out my wyvern to fly out to the area and see if I can find my body or at the least the basil. I hit the barrier again when travelling out and it happened again with the same results. I don't see any sign of the dinos or a body, but if it is possible to recover them I would be extremely happy as they were some of my best dinos and most recent tame.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

UPDATE: The Basil and the Wyvern were recovered, but the gear and Argy in soul ball (as well as Gozer, a Giga I had soul balled and carried with me since he is now missing as well) seems to be lost.

Last edited:

exeqtty

Verified User
Community Member
Sep 10, 2020
Central
Flying into world borders is a Mechanic of the game and should always be avoided it does happen to the best of us at times. Always beware of surroundings in ARK (especially when flying Warp speed one on a wyvern on extinction for example. .. ive done it twice now...) i can replace Gozer for you! best wishes next time Exe. as it is uncommon to be able to cross borders. on Island.

EDIT i left DInos and Gear in a folder for you in Boss dino terminal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.