Pvp unicorn breeding: workaround for the limit 1 per server

ark.4o

Community Member
Nov 20, 2017
Was mean to ask an explicit question, but decided to do this the right way. So here is the long description:

I want to use unicorns instead of horses. I don't really want to breed them, just get an imprinted one. The problem I'm facing now it that I have to upload the tamed one to allow new wild spawn.

Problems with uploading unicorns:
1. Feature abuse. Uploaded data eas introduced for transfer purposes, not to be used as storage
2. I already forgot to download a unicorn once. And sometimes I won't be on for 24h to get it back, but again it's my personal problem:)

The explicit way to solve this would be increase uploaded data timer to 2 days. Don't do like it solves problem 2, but scales problem 1.

So... Is there any way I can get more then 1 unicorn apart from uploading tamed one?

Hint: "yes, you will never have imprinted unicorn if you don't want to mess with uploading" is pretty much acceptable as answer

Last edited:

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
We can do a sacrifice method to fix this. You give me 1 regular horse and ill try to mirror it (same level as a normal horse) with a spawned one of the gender you wish. But again you need to give up one horse.

ark.4o

Community Member
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry, haven't been around for some time. That will do, thanks. Will prepare sacrifice horses on the weekend and ping you once they are ready