ArkShop Requests

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
Post your request for additions here, please. Also please give a valid reason why it should be added.

roigavy

Community Member
Jun 26, 2020
My tribemates and me are trying to breed magmasaurus but we cant since we arent able to get ambergris, so it would be a really good addition to the shop, some animals dont have the saddle in the shop, snowowls and megachelon are some of them.
To finish i would like to ask for the astrocetus saddle engram since we cant use the special bombing mode and the turrets without it.
Thanks for everything!

Wolfer

Verified User
Community Member
Aug 11, 2020
I would like to buy a saddle for velonas, snow owls and managarmr. to be able to use said dinos and not leave it as ornaments. I thank you in advance for your attention

Phadra

Verified User
Community Member
Aug 25, 2020
I would like to see some fishing poles! It is relaxing plus possibility of decent BP's I'm struggling to find.

Rhino

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
i would like to see more water tames as now there is only anglerfish and dolphin

Reactions: Phadra

Fluffy Bunny

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Apr 19, 2020
Some items/equipment for Primal Fear. Also the items needed to repair tek armor, cause it can get crazy high for items that are not found on some maps... like black pearls (or found in very small amounts)

David

Community Administrator / Founder
Staff member
Community Administrator
Dec 25, 2016
All of these will be put in this week sometime making some interesting stuff

PaTwig4711

Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 16, 2021
I suggest I adding a tek bow to the shop because high quality bows can be really hard to find in drops on gen2. I also suggest adding the tekgram for the astrocetus saddle to the shop since you can't use the saddle abilities without it.

PaTwig4711

Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 16, 2021
I also suggest adding a high lvl harpoon gun to make water dinos easier to tame.

Dulant

Game Administrator
Verified User
Community Member
Dec 31, 2021
Karkinos & saddle
Tek dino tier at level 269 (max wild level 180 + 89. 100% taming efficiency)

PaTwig4711

Staff member
Game Administrator
Jun 16, 2021
I suggest adding back the rockwell tributes since we have tributes for most of the other bosses. I also suggest if possible to add a way to ascend on gen1 and gen2 through the shop since it is pretty much impossible to get some of the missions done.

banjosomers

Verified User
Community Member
Mar 14, 2023
I would love to see the megatherium and allosaurus in the shop. My reasoning is simply that I love to use them but am not very good at taming. Thank you.

Zel

Community Member
May 9, 2023
Idk if this has been suggested before, but it would be neat if chibis could be added to the Ark shop in order to make getting them outside of seasonal events easier.

banjosomers

Verified User
Community Member
Mar 14, 2023
Idk if this has been suggested before, but it would be neat if chibis could be added to the Ark shop in order to make getting them outside of seasonal events easier.
aside from your request, feel free to msg me in game, I have a big box with a bunch of chibis if you are looking