[Resolved] Barnabas's Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnabas

Verified User
Community Member
Jun 30, 2019
65
1
50
User name: Barnabas

Your name in game: Barnabas

Your steam name: Spectre

Your discord name: Barnabas

What are server was this? Val Ext Rag SE

Location (cords): 60/10 on Val

Dinos involved: none

Players involved: Me

Details: Due to having lost my character I need to be re-enlisted in my other tribes on the other servers.

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
239
10
57
I will be home and online tomorrow by 3PM EST if tonight is not good for you
 

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
239
10
57
It's not letting me change the ticket to In Progress, but I am on it
 

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
239
10
57
I have used all methods of contacting Barn at my disposal. Awaiting his response
 

LeFay

Community Member
Patreon Member
Oct 7, 2019
239
10
57
I will be up for 90 more minutes if he arrives online
 
Status
Not open for further replies.