[Resolved] Ghosthero44's Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishGhost44

Verified User
Community Member
Sep 9, 2019
41
1
34
User name: Ghosthero44

Your name in game: Ghosthero

Your steam name: Ghosthero#bajen

Your discord name: Ghosthero44

What are server was this? Genesis 1 - valguero

Tribe Name: Three musketeers (Genesis) RP Friends (valguero)

Location (cords): Home

Location of your Main Base:

Dinos involved: 5-7 reapers. Not sure exact how many. 1 space dolphin 1 overpowered theris named mini-Chicken and 1 yuti

Players involved: Ghosthero

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: Mirth, Dera

Soul Terminal: Yes

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): 6 pm gmt +1

Details: Was gonna switch map from Genesis to valguero. I used /download before teleporting. I crashed 2 times Third time I managed to get to valguero but no dinos got transferred back to me. Also lost about 300 element
I spoke with cuddles about it so she is aware of this

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.