User name: Harroc
Your name in game: Tyrannosaurus Insanity
Your steam name: Harroc Ithquent
Your discord name: Harroc#4110
What are server was this? Ragnarok
Location (cords): 18 , 45
Dinos involved: Mek, argent, tek rexes, lightning wyvern, kapro
Players involved: Me
Details: I somehow died while offline, in my house, and woke up at a spawn screen, I lost all my gear and my dinos I had on me. They were in soul balls. I lost my Mek named liberty Prime, 2 breeding tek rexes, a kapro and my argent Uncle Sam.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: Tyrannosaurus Insanity
Your steam name: Harroc Ithquent
Your discord name: Harroc#4110
What are server was this? Ragnarok
Location (cords): 18 , 45
Dinos involved: Mek, argent, tek rexes, lightning wyvern, kapro
Players involved: Me
Details: I somehow died while offline, in my house, and woke up at a spawn screen, I lost all my gear and my dinos I had on me. They were in soul balls. I lost my Mek named liberty Prime, 2 breeding tek rexes, a kapro and my argent Uncle Sam.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)