User name: Hexdae
Your name in game: ThiccGorlHex
Your steam name: life is bae
Your discord name: Hexdae#9189
What are server was this? Event
Tribe Name: Tribe of ThiccGorlHex
Location (cords): -284709 156600 -13974 -167.90 -15.06
Location of your Main Base: -284709 156600 -13974 -167.90 -15.06
Dinos involved: The three dinos from the event today.
Players involved: ThiccGorlHex
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: N/A
Soul Terminal: No
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Currently online, will be until around 11:00pm CST.
Details: Was transferring over to Island when my game froze and crashed. By the time I got reloaded I had gone to eat dinner, and ended up losing everything I had done /upload to, I didn't even get a chance to get the dinos moved or put into a soul terminal.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: ThiccGorlHex
Your steam name: life is bae
Your discord name: Hexdae#9189
What are server was this? Event
Tribe Name: Tribe of ThiccGorlHex
Location (cords): -284709 156600 -13974 -167.90 -15.06
Location of your Main Base: -284709 156600 -13974 -167.90 -15.06
Dinos involved: The three dinos from the event today.
Players involved: ThiccGorlHex
Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline: N/A
Soul Terminal: No
Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): Currently online, will be until around 11:00pm CST.
Details: Was transferring over to Island when my game froze and crashed. By the time I got reloaded I had gone to eat dinner, and ended up losing everything I had done /upload to, I didn't even get a chance to get the dinos moved or put into a soul terminal.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)